The Bingley bag is a versatile, stylish and compact bag which can be attached to the handlebars or saddle (if your saddle has bag loops) with the leather straps supplies. In addition, it can be used as a belt bag or shoulder bag by using the adjustable strap provided. It can be carry all your precious essentials on a ride (purse, wallet, phone etc). The Herringbone Harris Tweed overlaying the lid adds to the quality timeless look.
Weight: 146 grams
Capacity: 1 litre
Dimensions: 19cm wide x 13cm high x 5cm deep
• Made from 100% waterproof 180z waxed cotton duck
• Handcrafted using high quality materials and fixings
• Proofed cotton lining
• Finished with Herringbone Harris Tweed
The Barley Saddlebag is our bestselling saddle bag. It’s ideal for day rides and the commute to work with enough room to hold essentials and a bit more. This saddlebag design has stood the test of time and with a bombproof construction and clever detailing it won’t let you down. Use it with a Bagman sport saddlebag support to really finish off the look.
Weight (grams): 610
Capacity: 9 Litres
Dimensions: 28cm wide x 15cm high x 15 deep
No of pockets: 2 side pockets
Material: Waxed Cotton Duck
• Made from 100% waterproof 18oz waxed cotton duck
• Handmade in the UK using high quality materials
• 6 metal D ring strapping points on lid for fixing a cape or jacket
• 2 handy pockets for organising kit
• Attachments for shoulder strap (strap sold separately – see Accessories and Spares)
• Finished with Meadow tweed
• Leather protectors on corners to protect from abrasion etc.
The Zipped Roll is a compact bag which is easy to fit to the saddle or handlebars.Leather straps for attaching the saddlebag are supplies. Its neat form means it’s ideal for carrying just your essentials whilst also looking the part with its smart, timeless design. A zip opening and covering flap keep the worst of the British weather out too. The Zipped Roll is small enough not to need an additional support brackets. For an easier saddle mounting, the Zipped Roll is compatible with Cyclo Loops, Saddlebag Clamp and Bagman Quick Release Saddlebag Clamp, available in Saddlebag Fixing Systems. For carrying off the bike a Shoulder Strap is available in Accessories. If you wish to carry your Zipped Roll on the front of your bike, Handlebar Spacers are available to hold the bag away from the handlebars. This version of the Zipped Roll has Herringbone Harris Tweed overlaid on the lid for a classic look.
Weight: 347 grams
Capacity: 3.5 litres
Dimensions: 13cm diameter x 28cm wide
• Made from 100% waterproof waxed cotton duck
• Compact Design with flexible mounting position
• D rings to attach optional Shoulder Strap
• Easy to attach via leather straps supplied
Weight (grams): 402
Original Steel Bagman Quick release Sport.
Attaches to most saddles (not compatible with sprung saddles)
Attaches saddlebag to saddle and supports bag from below.
Comes complete with BAGMAN ADAPTER
Holds bag vertically and reduces swing.
For use with Barley, Junior, Pendle, Lowsaddle Longflap and Super C Audax saddlebags.
Maximum load - 10kg
Steel Saddlebag Support
Clearance required from saddle rails to just above rear wheel