Limited Editions of your favourite bags
- We've made a brand new version of the zip roll to specifically fit Brompton folding bikes - and just to make it extra special, we've added luxurious Harris Tweed.
- We have partnered with FS Bike, an artisan leather bag manufacturer in Poland to create three designs of all leather bags - see below.
- We still have some stock of the useful and stylish Malham musette in (almost) a rainbow of colours. Smaller than the Manchester Musette, the Malham will be your friend for years.
- There are just a few left available of the Barley Saddlebag, Zipped Roll and Bingley Bag handcrafted using genuine Harris Tweed fabrics. Get them before they go!
Dimensions: 30cm wide x 22.5cm high x 0cm deep
• A traditional musette in Red Canvas
• Popper fastening on the lid
• Military grade webbing shoulder strap
• Hardwearing vegetable tanned leather carry handle
• Ideal for the commute to work.
The Zipped Roll is a compact bag which is easy to fit to the saddle or handlebars. Its neat form means it’s ideal for carrying just your essentials whilst also looking the part with its smart, timeless design. A zip opening and covering flap keep the worst of the British weather out too. The Zipped Roll is small enough not to need an additional support brackets.
Weight (grams): 347
Capacity: 3.5 litres
Dimensions: 28cm wide x 13cm high x 13cm deep
Fixing system: 3 leather straps
Materials: Cotton Duck
• Made from 100% waterproof waxed cotton duck
• Handmade in the UK using high quality materials and fixings
• Compact Design with flexible mounting position
• D rings to attach shoulder strap (available separately in Accessories)
• Easy to attach via leather straps supplied
• Finished with Meadow Tweed