Which Rack is best for you?
- The Pioneer and Sherpa mount to your brake bosses and axle. This design allows them to fit nearly any type of frame including frames: without rack eyelets, with small rear triangles, with disc-brakes, and even with rear suspension.
- The White Rock mounts to lower eyelets and brake bosses and is the best choice when eyelets are available.
- The Black Rock is specifically designed for Road Bikes
From the beginning Old Man Mountain has offered front racks that are perfect for both suspension and rigid forks.
- If you're going off-road, check out the Pioneer or Sherpa – panniers are held higher to give better clearance over rocks and rough ground.
- If you want to carry your bags lower to the ground and you don't need the convenience of a top plate, then the Ultimate LowRider is for you.